Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Access Problems

Have any of you run into problems where going to my blog redirects you to an ad survey that you cannot get past? I've been having that trouble lately. I'm not a pro at computers, but did a little research. For me to fix the problem, I installed an Ad-on called No Script (I use Firefox as my browser). Once that is installed, then when the pesky little ad survey opened instead of my blog, I went to my tabs at the top of the page and clicked "Tools," "Add-ons," double-click "No-Script," "Advanced," then checked the box "Forbid META redirections." That works for now. I hope no one else has been having this problem.

1 comment:

  1. Have not had that problem. I run a pop-up blocker, but haven't received any messages that a pop-up has been prevented. I also run a tool that prevents redirects.

    ReplyDelete